Child Emperor is a pre-adolescent boy with light skin, short brown hair, and large amber eyes. His hair often has a cowlick. He wears a light blue polo shirt with dark cobalt coloured shorts and orange sneakers with white rims. Additionally, Child Emperor wears a black Japanese style backpack that holds his gadgets. He is often seen snacking on a pink lollipop.
Despite his young age, Child Emperor is a genius. He has a very analytical mind and is capable of observing situations and formulating plans in a calm and collected manner. However, he doesn't like being called childish and gets easily annoyed and infuriated when he is as he feels as though nobody really takes him very seriously even though he is one of the highest-ranked heroes.
Ironically, he is also one of the most mature S-Class heroes, as he is willing to take criticism as well as being able to collaborate with others without fighting and causing chaos. He is also one of the calmest and collected S-Class heroes with the highest strategical thinking skill, which in turn makes him the unfortunate "leader" of the S-Class heroes despite being the youngest of them.
Child Emperor also has a caring side. He prioritizes creating an antidote for his fellow heroes who have been wounded, instead of defeating the Demon level threat, Eyesight. He also displayed relative concern for Pig God's well-being after the hero devoured the venomous monster and asked if he is feeling okay.
Furthermore, he seems to prioritized saving the hostage, Waganma as well as risking his own life saving the other hostage, Tareo without hesitation, proving that he is a young but responsible and capable hero that takes his job very seriously.
However he, like most top heroes, is also overconfident and condescending to a degree, commenting that a truly talented individual doesn't join up with those beneath them. Showcasing slight narcissism while referring to himself in that regard. He writes off Saitama as a weakling based on a faulty reading from his unfinished invention and the hero's plain appearance. To his defense, no one really knows about Saitama's true capability.
Moreover, he can be overcautious, willing to leave valuable assets such as Genos, Bang, and Bomb out of an operation because of misplaced mistrust (as he thinks they might be traitors) and underestimation of the enemy, the Monster Association. Child Emperor even admits that his calculations can be shallow, such as during his encounter with Phoenix Man.
Child Emperor also reveals some irritability towards other S-Class heroes and especially Sweet Mask because of their uncooperative and prideful nature which in return makes it almost impossible for them to work effectively with each other. Most S-Class and Sweet Mask are unwilling to co-corporate and communicate with each other in times of need.
Powers and Abilities: Edit
Being a high ranked S-Class hero, it can be assumed that Child Emperor is very powerful. However, his high rank in the S-Class is mostly due to his brainpower, like Metal Knight, instead of physical strength even though he is as fit as some of the top A-rank heroes, such as Stinger, despite being only 10 years old.
Through tactics and his gadgets, he is capable of defeating numerous monsters on his own, whether through guerrilla warfare or prepared head-on combat. Like his fellow S-Class heroes, Child Emperor is strong enough to handle a demon-level Monster on his own and with relative ease. Though unlike most of his allies who use direct force to fight, he fights with a mix of intellect and strength, preferring to create opportunities, preparations, and strategies to put the odds in his favour and defeat his opponents instead of using muscle power and raw speed.
Child Emperor is also capable of holding his own against a Dragon-level monster by himself. He was even able to defeat a resurrected Phoenix Man. However, he seems to struggle a great deal against the Dragon-level threat. He even admitted had Phoenix Man used an alternate form of attack against him after Brave Giant's energy was depleted, it would have ended badly for him. He was only able to defeat Phoenix Man by using his intellect, exposing his opponent's weakness and destroying his costume.
- Enhanced Strength: Despite his age and short stature, Child Emperor is very strong. Okame-chan determined his physical strength to be greater than Stinger, an A-Class hero.
- Enhanced Speed and Reflexes: Child Emperor possesses great reflexes. He was able to block an attack from Jumping Spider with his backpack, which was something two A-Class heroes were unable to do. He was also able to dodge Evil Natural Water's high-speed water jets instinctively.
- Enhanced Durability: Child Emperor took on a shielded blow from Phoenix Man, a Dragon-level monster, and was flung onto a wall with little damage sustained. He also withstood an attack from Jumping Spider, a monster that took out multiple A-Class heroes.
- Gadget Expert: Child Emperor uses a variety of gadgets in battle, all of which are his own design.
- Mech Pilot: Child Emperor is very skilled at piloting Brave Giant.
- Hand-to-Hand Combatant: When not using his gadgets, Child Emperor engages in close-quarters combat.
- Genius Intellect: Child Emperor possesses a genius-level intellect, far above that of average adult humans. His enhanced intelligence is why he has such a high rank among the S-Class heroes.
- Expert Scientist and Inventor: He can create advanced technology, one of which is a four-legged contraption that sprouts from his backpack. He was also able to create an effective antidote to Eyesight's venom in a short amount of time by simply analysing it. Child Emperor also invented an array of personal weapons that he carries in his backpack to swiftly take down various monsters.
- Expert Strategist and Tactician: Child Emperor has an analytical mind, allowing him to plan ahead to ensure victory on the battlefield. He does this by searching for possible weaknesses of his enemies and deploys the gadgets and weapons that best suit the monster he currently faces to counter them perfectly. Child Emperor also has a knack for contingency plans, as he placed the parts of his Brave Giant mech at various points around the Monster Association headquarters to call upon if needed.
- Backpack: Child Emperor wears a large black backpack that looks like a regular school bag. The backpack contains large spider-like limbs that Child Emperor can use for transportation, combat or even fly.
- Okame-chan: A mask-shaped device capable of determining the physical strength of an individual.
- Underdog Man robots: Robots Child Emperor uses to fight for him. An Underdog Man appears as a dog-like humanoid robot and is given orders by Child Emperor remotely.
- Dig Here Woof Woof No. 3: A robot used to scout the Monster Association base.
- Mini Octotank No. 8: A mini octopus-shaped robot that will continue to shoot at any object moving in the alert zone until the carbon dioxide emission is no longer detected.
- Tickle-Tickle Bug 3: A bug-like robot that crawls around on the enemy's skin, tickling them until they die of asphyxiation from laughing.
- Satellite: A satellite to monitor monster activity. Its solar panels are covered in googly eyes.
- Brave Giant: A giant mech suit piloted by Child Emperor.
- Radio-Controlled Sentry: A radio-controlled miniature tank.
- Invisible Wall: A transparent film Child Emperor uses to defend himself. It has excellent resistance against the force of a sudden impact and can be rolled into a tube or used as a candy wrapper.
- Enemy Machine Disabling Device: Bug Basket-Kun: A trap device that imprisons machine type enemies in high voltage cables and blasts them with signals in order to force them to shut down.
- Tactical Pencil Case: A pencil case that can fire pencil missiles.
- Birdlime Shotgun: Child Emperor has a birdlime shotgun.
- Umbrella: An umbrella that can transform into a sniper rifle. It can project a hexagon barrier that can withstand liquids and heat.
- Gas Mask: Child Emperor has a gas mask to protect him from poison gas.
- Ribbit Ribbit Mask : A frog robot which can move and attach itself to a person's face, then reconfigure itself into a gas mask and protect them from poison gas.
- Recorder Beam Saber: A black recorder that projects a sharp edge around it. It acts like a bladed weapon.
- Matchstick: Child Emperor used a matchstick to blow up Sludge Jellyfish. It is effective against slimy enemies.
- Shield: A shield that is braced against one of the backpack's metal arms.
- Block Snowman Robot: A snowman robot made up of parts that resemble Lego blocks.